Monday, December 28, 2009

Amazing news!

I have 3-4 Neuro Docs I want opinions from. I am not taking chances here, sadly the failure rate for the surgery I need is 20-30% so a skilled surgeon is a MUST! I called my insurance today and got the most amazing news. All of the Docs I want to get opinions from are IN network, meaning I pay NOTHING and my insurance will cover as many opinions as I want. WAHOOO!!!

So - plan of attack - sending out my MRI and some forms to WI and they will call me with an appointment next week. Waiting on a call from a Doc in PA and one here in MI (though I doubt he is experienced enough to make my cut) and already have an appointment with a Doc in OH. Hoping to have a decision made within the next month. With a move happening within 6 months, I need to get this ball rolling so I can not be a useless lump come moving day.

On a seriously personal note - I am honestly tired of this roller coaster of emotions. One moment I am so upset I am afraid I will lose it, next moment I am so up I can see a future for myself. I wish my mind would just pick one. It reminds me of the hormones of being pregnant. No I am not pregnant - tubes tied after my last daughter. Just frustrating to be so up and down all the time. I guess I should just be glad I have the up moments and not complain.

No comments:

Post a Comment