Wednesday, January 27, 2010

U of M it is!

Went to see Dr. Sullivan at U of M and REALLY liked him. Surgery is set for February 11th. and pre-op is next Wednesday. I will be in ICU the first night, regular room the next and if they can control pain, I will go home on Saturday. I am a fighter and have every intention of fighting my way home. Of course I say that now, before I have an 8 inch incision in my head/neck and have bone missing from my head and neck along with a ton of muscles being cut in my neck. Two weeks from tomorrow - YIKES! I can do this right?

Ironic part is when I called Cleveland Doc to tell them I have chosen a different Doctor, the lady I spoke with cut me off mid sentence and was very rude. Confirmation maybe, I dunno but I am glad I didn't stick with that Doctor. I have a peace. That doesn't mean I don't have fears but I am comfortable with my decision.

1 comment:

  1. Feeling comfortable with your surgeon and staff is of UTMOST IMPORTANCE! You want them to be there for you, not treat you with disrespect and throw you to the wolves!

    I, too, believe God guides me to the right docs for my family. There is a reason for everything.

    Take care and God bless!

    May your days be filled with what matters MOST in life ... Love, kindness, understanding, compassion, respect, and relief! In the spirit of paying it forward,
    Nic

    ReplyDelete