Friday, February 19, 2010

Wow - a week already!


Took a picture of the incision, Dave says it looks good - I personally cannot wait until Tuesday when the staples come out. It itches, feels swollen and is hard to brush my hair, I am afraid of brushing a staple!

Yesterday was a week since my surgery. I had a very good afternoon. I was vertical for 5 hours, wow that felt good!! Went to Walmart, got to ride the amigo and pick out foods for me. I have no appetite which isn't good. Was hoping if I picked out food I like, I'd eat.

Sad part is I paid for that today. This morning and early afternoon were one of my worst days. I slept, I whined, I took meds and it finally let up this afternoon Thank GOD!!!

So - symptoms gone so far - my hands and feet are now a normal temperature, insomnia seems to be gone, my fingers are no longer numb and my limbs no longer have that horrible pins and needles feeling. One of the oddest symptoms is that I am not thirsty as much. It used to be bad, I had to have a drink with me everywhere! Diet Coke was my choice and now - well, it doesn't taste the same. Odd.

No comments:

Post a Comment