Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Balance - can I buy this?

I have never been a fan of balance. All or nothing, there is no middle ground. I *MUST* find middle ground. I do not want to baby myself nor do I want to over-do things and end up in pain. Hence, I must learn balance. Yeah I am very sore this morning. Not like last week in any way but still more sore than I wish to be. Yet again, I did too much. I can't seem to understand what I can do and it is frustrating. When I am doing things, I listen to my body and if it says stop - I listen! This is frustrating though because I get no warning. I feel fine then bamo - I am sore as can be. It's a process is what I keep telling myself. No regrets from yesterday. I needed to see that I can do the things I so long to do, even if they hurt me today. To me, this means down the road I will be able to do them without hurting. I need to remember it hasn't even been 5 weeks and Doc said 6 months to recover from this surgery. SIX MONTHS!


Today's plans are not too bad - two kids have a dentist appointment and my oldest daughter is doing jump rope for hearts tonight. This means - frozen dinner :-( Kids love it, Mom hates it! lol I will rest most of the day since I am so sore. Again - it's only been 5 weeks - I keep reminding myself. It is supposed to hurt still, this is normal and WILL go away.....

No comments:

Post a Comment