Wednesday, March 3, 2010

It does eventually end right?

Coming up on three weeks since my surgery. Many symptoms gone, most in fact and even a few I didn't think were Chiari related yet I am complaining yet again. I am tired of recovering. I am tired of being tired and sore and being able to do - well - nothing! I know, it takes time for the body to heal and all that jazz but I am bored. My mind isn't able to focus like it used to just yet. Not sure if it's recovery or meds but focus isn't my strong point so I can barely even engage my mind, yet alone my body. Both are revolting. I am complaining.

Had several bad days in a row and that's never good. I was getting really worried something went wrong, the pain just seemed to change one night. It was sharp and throbbing. Finally put a call into the Doc who seems to think all is well and this is just part of recovery. GRRRRRR!!! Glad it's not something wrong but ready to move foreward. This is making me re-think my back surgery plans. Maybe June is too soon. We shall see.....

No comments:

Post a Comment